2017 SoloPro Schools - May 20/21, 2017 at Fort Macleod

WCMA Regional Series, Canadian Autoslalom Championship, etc

2017 SoloPro Schools - May 20/21, 2017 at Fort Macleod

Postby reijo » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Fort Macleod airport - May 20/21, 2017.

At this point, these are the proposed schools and can be added to or taken away depending on interest (full refunds at this time). The deposits will be used towards the schools, of course.

You may hold your spot for the 2017 SoloPro Schools now! Level 1, Level 2 and Extreme (2-days).

http://msreg.com/2017SoloPro

The schools have changed and we promise to give you some more new material this year and with that in mind Tim has been revising the material and is excited about the changes that will help to develop all of our driving abilities! Actually I am excited as well and think that we have some surprises in store for you! Onward and upward! :)

If there is a lack of interest for any of the schools, the deposits will be refunded or may be used as future credits toward other events.

More information on the schools and such are available here: www.soloprodrivingschool.com

Reijo
S2k, BS
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." - Earl Weaver
"I don't care to join any club that's willing to have me as a member." - Grocho Marx
reijo

Re: 2017 SoloPro Schools - May 20/21, 2017 at Fort Macleod

Postby reijo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

There's a few spots left if interested. L1 and 2-day Extreme.

Reijo
S2k, BS
"I don't care to join any club that's willing to have me as a member." - Grocho Marx
reijo

Postby Ladlesport » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:01 pm

If there is any doubt in your mind about attending the SoloPro schools I highly suggest you bite the bullet and do it.
Even this old dog was able to learn a lot and the teaching sticks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
'99 Miata - STR
Former ASA Solo Committee Director ('13-'16)
Ladlesport

Postby AWDSOME » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm signed up and looking forward to it! Should be awesome, and I know I'll pick up a bunch of new skills to help me improve.
AWDSOME

Postby reijo » Thu May 18, 2017 11:28 am

L1 and L2 are full.

1 spot left for a 2-day Extreme (prerequisites are L1 and L2).

And if you are coming down on Friday, the instructors are flying in from Winnipeg, Raleigh, NC and Richmond, Vir. ... all within about 15 minutes of each other just before 4:30 pm ... great scheduling! :)

Anyway, we're staying at the DJ Motel and will be meeting at the red tinned roof, Macleod Lounge on Friday evening so come and visit ... maybe after 7 pm (2 hr. drive from the YYC airport)!

Reijo
S2k, BS
reijo

Postby AWDSOME » Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am

I'm planning to arrive in Fort Macleod around 6:30 to 7pm, depending on how much rush hour traffic I encounter going through Calgary. I'm staying at the Red Coat Inn. I'll head over to the Lounge as soon as I can. :-)
AWDSOME

Postby reijo » Thu May 18, 2017 6:41 pm

The guys are arriving at the YYC airport just before 4:30 pm (local mtn. time) so they should be arriving about the same time as you or just after in Fort Macleod.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be heading down but I hope to get to Fort Macleod slightly earlier (can start moving some cones then) and thus miss the rush hour in Calgary.

I would recommend going around the east end of Calgary on the ring road (Stoney Trail/Hwy 201) ... much, much better than Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2) any time after about 3 pm.

The instructors will be staying almost directly across the street from the Red Coat in the DJ Motel.

R
S2k, BS
reijo

Postby reijo » Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm

OK we just had a last minute SoloPro Performance Driving School drop due to work-related business out of town. (This is for Saturday, May 20 only), Level 1 (L1) course.

http://www.soloprodrivingschool.com

There is one spot open for L1 on Saturday.

$380 for the day! ... last minute opening. Get a hold of me to hold the spot for you ... first come, first served. We have these schools only once a year so here's your chance.

What do you need? Nothing! Well, a safe car (SUV's and trucks are typically too high center-of-gravity and are in danger of rolling ... so a car) and it should be in safe operating condition - no leaks, no major running problems .... and a 2005 or newer Snell-rated helmet (in fact we have loaners, so you don't even need this).

Ever thought about taking a high performance driving school? This is one that is taught by US-National-level drivers that we bring in once a year to the Calgary area so here's your chance! A great opportunity!

Instructors are coming from Winnipeg, North Carolina and Virginia (plus me).

One day that can change the way you drive ... and look at driving forever! Guaranteed! I would add even in a competition setting. :)

Send me a message or better yet email me at: solo.sasc@gmail.com) if interested!

Reijo
S2k, BS
reijo

Postby reijo » Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am

OK, correction:

Still an L1 open on Saturday.

Also 1 Extreme - both days.

This is your chance!

Reijo
S2k, BS
reijo

Postby reijo » Fri May 19, 2017 4:01 pm

L1 and L2 are full.

One spot - 2 days left for Extreme ... email me ... show up with money and it's yours!

Reijo
S2k, BS
reijo

Return to Racing Abroad