For Sale - 1999 STR prepped Mazda Miata PRICE DROP!

Non-commercial posts only please

For Sale - 1999 STR prepped Mazda Miata PRICE DROP!

Postby Ladlesport » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 pm

So there you have it, my Miata is up for sale officially. (Sorry, pictures will be posted later today.)
Most of you that have been here for more than 3 years know this car.

$6750.00 No low ballers or test pilots. Test drives with cash in hand only because i do not want to deal with someone that is not really serious.
NO TRADES and not parting anything out.
Car is located 30 minutes west of Edmonton and I can meet with potential buyers in Spruce Grove on weekends or early weekday evenings as needed but weekends are prefered.
I will try to show up at the Autocross with the car on the 26th. (will not be competing)

1999 NB1 is Dark Blue with Tan interior, with factory Torsen LSD. 242,000 KMS or so.
Has the Bose stereo with CD and Tape deck, also noteworthy, power antenna works
I have owned this car since 2011 (150k kms on it) and competed (SOLO2 only) with it from 2012 to 2016, since then it has been a summer car and not winter driven while in my possession.
Stored in heated garage or covered parking with bald tires for the winter.

The good bits: (in no real order)
Koni Yellows with Ground Control Coils and threaded sleeves
Flyin' Miata adjustable Sway bars with RacingBeat end links
RacingBeat Header and RoadsterSport3 (Goodwin Racing) full stainless exhaust with 2 different bolt in baffles for the muffler (EGR tube updated to 2001 style)
K&N Short Ram intake
Laminex headlight Film
Energy Suspension Poly Diff Bushings
MazdaSpeed "stiff" Engine Mounts
Kirkey 16" aluminum seat bolted to custom (built by me) bracket using the factory seat bolt holes (lowest possible seat position without drilling the floor)
Schroth 3" 4 point harness (With ASM). Has push button release and is HANS compatible without the sub strap (also have the sub strap just not on the car) belts are FIA HOMO for at least 2 more years
Morimoto Ballasts and HID Projector Retrofit in factory headlight housings (you can actually see stuff at night with these)
NRG steering wheel in black suede (red stitch) with NRG QR hub (makes getting in and out of the car easy for people my age and older and also security?)
Hard Dog NASA/SCCA approved roll bar with Double Diagonal and Harness Bar
Factory hard top in 19 year old condition, no tears and rear defroster works
4 - 949Racing 6UL (Gen3) 15X7.5 wheels in matte black (not the roll formed version and they weigh a little over 11lbs each)
4 - Mazda stock 15X6.5" wheels in matte black with dead tires on it (used for storage)
factory rock guard under the paint along rockers
Currently has Hawk HP+ front and HPS rear (the fronts make sparks under hard braking) and Ate Type200 fluid
Engines was rebuilt (at 175k Kms) for pretty much no reason by me in 2013 - included head refresh (not milled) block was honed to clean (not decked), all major parts cleaned, inspected and reused
New parts as follows: oil pump, water pump, rings,ACL Racing bearings, radiator, coolant hoses, clutch master & slave cylinders (an engine gasket/seal kit was purchased from Flyin' Miata)
Magnacore 8.5mm racing plug wires
Redline lubricants used throughout
NO RUST
also included will be spares that i have as well as the original drivers seat, steering wheel and suspension components and stuff.

for an extra 500 bux on top of agreed upon price will include 4 new stickered 2018 production year RE71R tires. (205-50/15)

Car is well set up for SOLO2 STR and has Arm Restraints so i guess it qualifies for open top lapping and Time attack as well. (Car was never lapped or time attacked)

The not so good bits:
Paint is original and shows its age, but buffs up well and looks good from 4-5 feet away
Front right fender is dented, noted as a special feature when i bought the car (meaning it was there when i bought it)
Soft top does not leak or have tears but the infamous rain-rail does have a slight leak on the left side...
no windshield washer fluid bottle (because header)
ImageImageImageImage
'99 Miata - STR
Former ASA Solo Committee Director ('13-'16)
Ladlesport

Re: For Sale - 1999 STR prepped Mazda Miata PRICE DROP!

Postby Ladlesport » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:40 am

$1000 Price drop!

also no longer OBO...
'99 Miata - STR
Ladlesport

Re: For Sale - 1999 STR prepped Mazda Miata PRICE DROP!

Postby Ladlesport » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:15 am

parked for the winter.
Will resume sale in the spring unless you want it and can bring a tow truck or trailer and also without any test flights.
'99 Miata - STR
Ladlesport

Return to For Sale